Manufacturer: Nova Electric/US Tech, Inc.
Power Rating: 10 kVA - 120 kVA
Voltage In: 208/450 V AC Three Phase
- Up to 95% efficiency
- Complete input to output "Galvanic" isolation.
- High frequency almost silent operation
- Push button starting and stopping
- Diagnostic panel with LCD and LED display
- Soft start on inverter
- Overload & and short proof on charger and inverter
- Maintenance free batteries
- True on-line Operation
- Solid state transfer switch built in and standard at no additional charge
- Maintenance bypass switch built in and standard at no additional charge
- All electronics are built in modular front access and front removable sub assemblies for easy service and maintenance
- Batteries may be built into units up to 60KVA
- Automatic dual rate battery charger (float charge and boost charge)
- FCC class A approved
- Remote isolated dry relay contacts
3-phase power protection from 10 kVA - 120 kVA
Three-phase uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) that provide high efficiency with low input current distortion and include two specialized SEACOTS versions barge-tested to MIL-S-901D.
Documents Attached to Ruggedized MIL-SPEC 901D Class A: