Manufacturer: Eaton Power Quality
Power Rating: 1.25 kVA - 3 kVA
Voltage In: 120 and 230 V AC Single Phase (user selectable)
- Protects connected equipment from five of the most common power anomalies: failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage
- Provides more real wattage in less space with a 0.9 power factor—to protect more equipment and leave more room to expand IT systems
- Offers the choice of rackmount or tower installation—with space-saving 2U or 3U reduced-depth packages, including internal batteries
- Enables prioritized shutdown of non-essential equipment during outages to maximize battery runtime for critical devices—with load segments
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, optional maintenance bypass, remote monitoring and power management software
- Provides investment protection with a two-year limited factory warranty, an extended warranty, Flex and PowerTrust service contracts, and a $150,000 load protection guarantee (US and Canada)
The newest uninterruptible power system (UPS) addition to the Powerware series, the Eaton 5130 UPS system delivers more power quality performance in less space, at a value price. Combining new UPS power management resources from our November 2007 acquisition of MGE Office Protection Systems with the strength of the Powerware UPS series, this new UPS power supply offers more power protection in the same as or smaller footprint than previous-generation equivalents, plus new power performance features.
The 5130 resolves outages, sags, surges, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions—and supplies clean, conditioned power to all connected equipment. This UPS is particularly well suited for protecting:
- IT and networking equipment, such as routers, switches, servers, wireless devices, storage systems, security systems and PC/workstation clusters
- Telecom equipment, such as PBXs, VoIP components and EDGE/3G/WiMAX wireless networking equipment
The 5130 is value-priced, but it also delivers features you would normally expect to find in much higher-priced systems, such as: load segment control, hot-swappable battery modules, long battery runtime options, multiple communication options, high output power factor and high power density—all in a sleek, modern package.